Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Our last birthday message went over so well that we thought it would be a good idea to make another one....this time for my mom!

Unfortunately, my dear mother, E was asleep already and the boys were about ready to fall over with exhaustion so they wouldn't cooperate too well. Especially you know who!

I thought you'd still like to see them and know that we all love you SO much and are wishing you a happy birthday from over here! We miss you a lot and pray this will be a special year full of blessings:)


I love you, Mom!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Soooo cute!!! Sometime grown up things don't make much sense! LOL
Just heard we wont see you on Thanksgiving but we'll Skype! Sure do miss you all.

Muggalove said...

A very special birthday from my special boys! Thank you!

Followers