* Baby Girl woke up too early which meant an early nap. Which meant her whole sleeping schedule was thrown off. She likes to make life interesting.
*Samuel went off to school happily with lots of kisses and a joy-filled face at the sight of all his new friends.
*Z went on a playdate (can I tell you how much B hates that word??) with his new buddy and I had the WHOLE morning to myself!
* It was amazing. And quiet. Really, really, quiet.
* I cleaned a little, baked a little, and read a little.
* I avoided working out even though it would've been the perfect time.
* Z came home in the mood to talk. He always wants to talk. It wasn't quiet anymore.
* I missed him:)
* E and I left for my doctor's appointment and 3 hours later we straggled home through dead-stop traffic, road closings and 2 train crossings. We were really hungry and tired.
* So my husband put food on the table for his family and we ate and were happy.
* And then I forced myself to workout with the boys saying "Go, Mommy, Go!!" in the backround. My very own cheerleading squad...
* And then I ate a small piece of caramel apple cheesecake pie that I felt I deserved after 9 days straight of working out. Don't you think? It is Friday after all...
* And the hubs and I watched an old movie and now it's time to retire and join the chickidees in slumber.
Another day in the life of the Thomas's.
In a nutshell:)
* Today I am thankful for my brother-in-law and all of those out there who have served and are serving for our country. Most of the time I have no concept of what that really means or the sacrifice it really takes. Most of the time I take it for granted. Today I went on a website for helping wounded veterans and I was completely blown away by the realistic picture of what our soldiers are doing and how they have suffered so greatly for a country of people who don't take the time to care. Today I want to care. Today I am so thankful some of the blinders were taken off of my eyes even though it could be so much more. I am thankful for our soldiers.