Monday, November 21, 2011

Be Still My Heart.

 This little chickie had her echo with the cardiologist today. She did great! Well....except for the weighing and measuring and blood pressure part:)

It's hard to ask a 13 month old to lay still with probes and gel all over and a strange man trying to take pictures of her little heart. For 45 minutes!

I did a lot of praying before the appointment because they told me if she wouldn't cooperate, they'd have to send her downtown to be sedated.
 But God answered my prayers in more ways than one! First, the technician was wonderful and did such a great job with E. Secondly, she only fussed a little bit towards the end but he got all the pictures they needed!
But most of all, even without the official results yet, it looks like she's going to be just fine. It looks like a small functional murmur, no big heart conditions or surgery. I hope to hear from the dr soon but we're feeling pretty good about it!

Now if we could just get healthy around here~we have 4 down for the count now.

I am thankful for prayer and answers to them. Sometimes it doesn't look at all like what you were asking for, sometimes it's so much more than you were asking for. Sometimes it is yes, sometimes no and a lot of times the answer is wait. But I'm so glad God listens and cares, whether it is something small or something that seems impossible. I want to pray with thankfulness and a heart full of faith and hope.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

Yea for E!!!!

Followers