Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sick Babies and Apple Addictions

I don't have too much time to blog tonight...I have a poor, miserable little baby who needs her mama:( She crawls around the house crying this pathetic little cry and can't sleep. We spent many twilight hours together last night and it looks like we're in for the same tonight....

Other than that we are doing well. Ben's eaten approximately 437 apples since Friday and is still going strong. The boys want to eat them all day long from the moment they wake up until dinner. It may be time for an apple intervention around here!

For our Sunday night Breakfast For Dinner (BFD), we had our pancake-dipped apple slices! Mmmm....I was hard-pressed to get Ben to let me use a couple apples but it was worth it;)

I'm off to comfort my little sick lamb...

p.s. The outrageous photo of a strange man's behind in yesterday's post was most definitely accidental:) And I offered to erase it but he (whoever he is) thought it was very funny and actually encouraged me to post it. This is when his mom shakes her head and says, "He's alllllll yours, Heidi. He's all yours...."

3 comments:

grandma said...

Tell that sweet little Eliana she has to get rid of her bad cold THE GRANDMAS ARE COMING. At least some of the Grandmas are coming Lord be with us. It looks like the weather will be cool but nice. So looking forward to seeing your new apartment. love

Grandma W said...

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking as I read your blog. LOL! What a legacy I have left behind. ( no pun intended :)

I hope Little E is feeling better. Love you all very much.

Charity said...

Oh man, I wish I was coming to visit you and your sweet family too. How fun would that be? Maybe next year I can buy a plane ticket and come to Chicago when the Grandma's come to visit. It was so fun the last time with Chantelle and everything.

Followers