Thursday, September 29, 2011

Party

It's been a fun day today! Mostly:) The only non-fun part was poor little E, who will NOT let me out of her grasp and screamed hysterically all morning. I have no idea what is going on; probably a combination of things.

But other than that....Z and I spent a lot of time this morning finishing our cleaning. I let him help me vacuum which was the best thing ever. Note to self: If you ever need to keep Z occupied, hand him a vaccum and watch hours of free entertainment happen!

Just as we stepped out the door to get S for lunch, Mugga and Grandma-Great pulled up! They had so much fun seeing the boys and getting to help drop them off at their schools. My grandparents grew up in nearby neighborhoods so it's always fun to hear stories about what life was like back in the 30s and 40s:)

It's just a little bit different now:)

We ate amazing southwest chili with cornbread for dinner, followed (sometime later) by apple dumpling. Mmmm, good!

Now I'm mixing up dough for homemade cinnamon rolls for the morning. It's a regular party over here. We love company!! (hint, hint!)

2 comments:

Charity said...

I hope you are having fun this weekend! Can't wait to hear about it.

grandma said...

The cinnemon rolls were so wonderful. Wish I had some right now.. Didn't we have a great time. The time went to fast. Every time we visit anyone it goes to fast. Right Charity. When we went to Texas same thing. Back home before you know it.

Followers