* I wish we had more weekends like last weekend and this one.
* I wish we had more time to soak up with family. To fill our hearts, our memories.
* I wish our children got to see their Grandma and Mugga more than 4 times a year.
* I wish time didn't fly by so quickly.
* I wish I was able to write the way I dream about. Able to move people to laughter, to tears, to feel what I feel. What a gift that would be.
* I wish I liked lasagna.
* I wish I didn't make so many mistakes as a parent.
* I wish I knew how to love people better.
* I wish we could travel more.
* I wish I could go to Europe.
* I wish there were no spiders. Or they they would at least stay away from my home. Forever.
* I wish we had a home of our own. I may never have a white wall again in my lifetime.
* I wish we wouldn't keep locking ourselves out of our house. We're starting to annoy the handy-not-so-handy guy.
* I wish the weather would stay below 90.
* I wish I had the power to ease other's pain.
* I wish so many things that my heart is afraid to share outloud.