* It was almost 200 degrees outside. Okay, maybe not that much. But it sure felt like it.
* We got out early since we knew we'd be in house-jail for the rest of the day.
* We hit up the farmer's market for some fresh raspberries and blueberries! And maybe a cup of freshly squeezed lemonade to share:)
* I actually did an art project with the boys involving paper, glue, styrofoam peanuts and paint. Okay, okay, I didn't really do anything but at least I came up with an idea, right???
* I took a nap after I put E down for her's and parked the boys in front of a cartoon. I am not ashamed to admit it because it was absolutely necessary. Trust me.
* My husband is working an insanely long day and I miss him. He won't get home until almost midnight tonight.
* The children and I escaped any thought of heat and played down in the cool basement. So thankful we have a basement!! And thankful for legos to keep myself...I mean, the children entertained....
* I ate a handful of chocolate chips to celebrate the completion of the nightly putting-to-bed ritual. I'd say running up and down the stairs a few times to settle down restless boys and change a surprise diaper earned a little chocolate! Actually, it doesn't take much to earn chocolate...
* Eliana said, "Hey, Mama!" when I got her up from her nap:)
* Our hot water heater got drained so we can hopefully get rid of the funky smell coming from one of our faucets. The boys were a little grossed out by the spluttering orangey-brown water that came out afterwards. I don't even want to know what that is from.
* I finished invitations for Samuel's upcoming birthday party! The theme? What else? Angry Birds!! We have one excited almost-birthday boy over here;)
* I am finishing my very long, cooped-up-in-the-house kind of day with a Shirley Temple movie and a little quilting!