Friday, June 29, 2012

Pre-teens and Genes.

How's this for a cute little face to make you smile??


Eliana is into a lot of interactive comunication like making faces back and forth, for example:) This one is one of her favorites! She also likes to stick out her tongue and scrunch her nose up and give a "cheese" grin. Such a little character!


She definitely knows she is loved!


Samuel went for his yearly check-up today and got a clean bill of health! If you followed his little saga last week, you'll know how much that means to me! He is 50th % for weight and 75th% for height! Tall and skinny:) He definitely did not get the tall genes from me.....

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I shrunk our kids. I'll have to apologize for that someday.

It's so hard for me to get pictures of my wild-man Z. He used to be a shoe-in for pictures with adorable grins and his big baby blues. Now he scowls and tell me "DON'T take a picture!" Why do I feel like my boys are exhibiting early teenager signs? Is this normal??

I'm so glad I can pass down my "perfect teenager" genes. Aren't my kids lucky??

Ha:)

No comments:

Followers