Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yurtle the Turtle

We had some interesting (and cute) things happen today! Here is your first dose of cuteness:


We made a quick stop to Target this morning and Zakkai begged me to get one of the humongous "train" carts with extra seats on it. I just love pushing those so I immediately agreed. (Please note slight sarcasm:) Eliana's never ridden in one before and I thought it'd be pretty cute to see the two of them in there.

I was right:) Love that he has his arm around his sister!!
``````````````````
And for interesting: After we got back, Zakkai took advantage of the brief sunshine to ride his scooter around. He came bursting through the door a little while later, as he is wont to do, claiming that he saw a turtle outside!

I admit free and clear that I was a bit suspicious, as my sweet son does have a rather overactive imagination. However.....


He was right! Close to the parking lot was a real live turtle!! We put him in a box just for a little while and tried to give him a little lettuce and banana, since apparently they love fresh produce but he wanted none of it. I was hoping just to keep him long enough to show Samuel but I felt bad that he seemed scared so less than 30 minutes later, we set Yurtle the Turtle free and he slowly ambled off into the sunset.

I mean the bush. Hope he's found a safe home tonight!


And we ended our busy day with some more cuteness! Three little Ducks in the tub!


As you can see, Missy thought it was pretty freakin' hilarious to have her brothers in the bathtub with her! They can make her laugh (and scream) so easily:)

Rub A Dub Dub, 3 Ducks in the Tub!

No comments:

Followers