Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little Star

 Zakkai completed his special week by bringing his favorite book to school to share! He was very secretive about his choice, only allowing me a sneak-peek right before we rushed out the door. He chose his brand new Eyewitness Astronaut book that he got from Grandma for Christmas!

He was very proud to share:)

We have really noticed a new maturity in Mr. Z, as he likes to call himself. He's still quite spastic, although learning how to be gentler and calmer. He has a great sense of humor but is learning to roll with the punches and not get quite so offended when others tease him. His sweet heart shows a humble remorse when corrected instead of always anger.



I cannot believe that he is going to be FIVE next month. He was my baby for so long, tagging along when I dropped Samuel off at preschool, keeping me company and always sticking close to my side, with his sweet little hand tucked in mine.

And now he'll be in kindergarten in the fall. Wow. Instead of being a little exasperated on Fridays when he has no preschool and he talks my ear off from 8:30-3 and constantly wants attention, I am choosing to treasure these moments with him because I won't have these times too much longer.

 I hope God does amazing things with this amazing, passionate, wonderful little man!

As a matter of fact, he's so cool that his little sister wants to be just like him:) That's a compliment!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Wondering if E is walking all over the place now. It looks like in pictures but not sure. Tell Z we are so proud of him being star of the week. Fun. Also S it will be so fun to here what happens today with B reading to class. Hows quilt coming? Lots of questions today.

Followers