Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Weekend.

I am picture-lame here on the blog this weekend~sorry! I pictured myself out on E's bday, I guess:) We've been having a quiet-ish weekend, just enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather before the cold sets in this week.

The boys got these new cool glow-in-the-dark footballs that our friends brought on Fri night and they've been playing with them all weekend outside. They even wanted to sleep with them in their room and use them as "nightlights." I nipped that idea in the bud quickly because I have learned a thing or two as their mommy!

Can you just imagine the fun they would have??

Eliana is turning into a one year old quickly, as I knew she would. She is starting to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time! I am not ready for her walking but what can I do?! She also learned another word; "Yeah?" We realized that we often say it to her when she babbles. ("Yeah?" or "Oh yeah?") It's pretty cute when she says it:) Maybe not so much to the people around us in church when she yells it out though....

She's also figured out that she can try to get what she wants or get her messages across very clearly by screaming. We keep trying to teach her sign language but really, is that as fun as screaming at the top of your lungs and getting a reaction? I think not!

Girl has some lungs!

Not much else to report. Just same old, same old: busy life, loud kids having fun living, making small memories and being together...

Not a bad weekend;)

No comments:

Followers