Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

You want pictures? You got pictures! I spent a very aggravating 45 minutes or more at CVS trying to empty my memory card onto CDs and, with the oh-so-helpful...help from the miserable employees, I managed to clear not even half of the camera.

BUT. But I did empty enough to go picture crazy today! So that should make up for the lack of color in my posts lately;)

Today we met Samuel's best buddy and family at a Pumpkin Patch!

They don't look too happy but I promise you, they were!

 Sweetness.
 She loves to reach her hand out to us now and show us her toys or just touch us:)
 The smiles are getting a little better...
 I just love this picture! I love the look of adoration on E's face when she looks at her daddy:)
 Pure bliss.
 Samuel riding the pumpkin train..
 And that's about all I could coax out of Zakkai:) Typical. I should've told him I did not want a picture.
 My favorite 3 guys in the whole world!
 Love this!
 The boys taking a ride in their cool car;)
 Strong boys showing off our carefully searched for pumpkin! Ain't she a beaut?
 Attempt at a family pic! I don't care that only B and I are looking~we're together and that's what I love!
 Loving touching a pumpkin for the first time. And super tired:)
 Can't take her hand off the pumpkin!
Three buddies:)

It was a fun day to get out and spend a little time with friends. It was a good memory for us, too, because last year we visited this same pumpkin patch mere days before our sweet girl joined our family. As a matter of fact, that very night her legendary saga of a labor began...(hence the pumpkin patch pics being posted a couple weeks after we actually went:)

Soon to come will be pics of our newly carved pumpkin....when it gets carved that is.

Last year our pumpkin was named Suzie and this year it has been dubbed "Alexander" by Samuel:)

2 comments:

grandma said...

Loved new pictures. Everyone looks so happy and E is smiling and well. You look like you feel better too.

so happy you are having such fun.

aunt t said...

Beautiful Pictures of your family!
I LOVE THE WAY ELIANA LOOKS AT HER DADDY, IS THAT JUST PRECIOUS?

I LIKE TO SPEND TIME SHOPPING ALONE,I CAN THINK MORE CLEARLY.

Followers