Thursday, July 14, 2011

 Today has been a bit better than yesterday, thankfully. Always a rainbow somewhere, right? Zakkai is finally back to himself! No fever or tummy aches today. I felt his forehead on the sly a few times today just to be certain but all's clear so far!

Of course, then late this afternoon Missy started to act funky and went down for a 3rd nap which is a bit unusual. She woke up after 5pm (her normal bedtime) and was SO cranky and sure enough....she had a fever;( I dosed her up with tylenol and got her ready for bed lickety split.

Ben was gone on one of his looooonnngg work days where he goes in for 12-13 hours so I have been on my own today. At about 6pm, I had the boys in the bathtub, was putting Miss E to bed and had the kitty running around meowing for attention.

It's a happenin' place around here!
This big kid (he hates when I call him that!) is turning into quite the jokster these days! He thinks he's pretty hot stuff now that he's all of 6 years old..
 And this cutie has been as sweet as sugar since we've moved and has had hardly a time out! We think it's because he's able to be so physically active now, which he needs, and it mellows him out. He comes up to me occasionally, climbs in my lap and says, "Oh, I really like you, mommy!"

I like you, too, Zakkai:)

 And this little Ham (no pun intended) must be chunking up for a good growth spurt or something because you ought to take a look at her munchable thighs! As a matter of fact, I've got a good pic of them to post soon....
 She has been a dollbaby lately and so sweet! She likes to scrunch up her face in the happiest smile you've ever seen and even cocks her head to the side to act coy:) Such personality!
 Seriously, is she edible or what?? Even though I am so very sad over my birthday kitty, this little ham is able to make me smile:)
First ride in the stroller sans carseat! Such a big girl:)

And in answer to a few totally random questions you have asked: (and you'll know if they're for you!)

#1. C~I totally wanted to get the clown sundae at Friendly's but realized it's only on the kid's menu and I think I might be too old for that....:) I have such good memories of that sundae! I went for the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. mmmmm...

#2. Aunt T~My mom gave me the kitten because she wanted to make my birthday special, knowing that I was struggling with the big 3-0. She is sad for me, too!

#3. Gma~The landlord felt really bad when I cried (and I felt silly!) and apologized several times but I totally get that they have to say no to me since they've said no to other people.  They are just trying to take care of their place...and we do love it here.

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Followers