Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nueve

Are you ready for a happier post? Good! So am I. Enough pity partying for me...let's talk about a very sweet girl who is 9 months old today!
 Yep, that's right! I'm a big girl now and I'm going to tell you about allllll the things I can do now:)
I am changing all the time and my mommy and daddy can hardly keep up with me! In the past months I have:

*Started growling. I think it's a pretty fun way to communicate with people and really love it when they growl back at me!

*Finally started sitting up all on my own without throwing myself backwards:) My mommy was a little concerned for a bit (I heard her talking) that I should've been doing it by now but she should know that babies like to do things in their own time! I much prefer rolling over.

 
*Learned to MOVE! I do this really cool inch-worm crawl. I get up on my hands and knees (which I'm very proud of!) and then I combine it with a neat army crawl push off. It's very handy and gets me where I want to go and that's what counts! Usually I like to try to get all the forbidden stuff I'm not allowed to have like legos (sometimes my brothers sneak those downstairs) or old cheerios or kitty toys.

*Really started babbling. Sometimes I like to have quieter days but lately I like to impress my family with some "Ba ba's" and "Da da's" (that always makes my daddy happy!) and "Bwa's" and a few "Pfffff's." Making sounds is fun!

*Decided that smiling is much more fun if I can wrinkle my nose and duck my head and just generally charm the people around me. Oh and if my mommy's holding me and someone comes up to say hello, I like to smile and lay my head on her shoulder. It works everytime!

*Started wearing all my cute 6-9 month clothes. I'm pretty girly and I think my mommy's hoping I'll stay that way. I know she'll love me no matter what, though!

*Started eating more table foods. I tried some peas tonight. They looked pretty colorful and I like them mashed up but I'm not too sure about when they are little round balls. They could be good to squish with my finger though.....Mommy also gives me cut up wheat bread, cheerios and she tried small mushy blueberries (formerly frozen) tonight. I didn't think those were too great. I have a feeling she's going to keep trying though...

*Gotten sick:( Yesterday I had another fever and wasn't feeling too hot but it does get me extra cuddles which is pretty nice. I'm glad I woke up feeling better though!

*Not gotten any teeth. Mommy keeps poking her finger in my mouth which drives me nuts! Do I poke my finger in your mouth?? Oh....actually I do. I really like how shiny her teeth are:) Maybe I'll have teeth someday...

*Started learning how to get from a crawling-to-sitting position! Oh yea! Ok, so I'm not all the way there yet...I can get about halfway but it's still pretty cool and mommy seemed proud of me. It's fun learning new things!

*Learned this really cool new scream to throw in when I'm really mad. It's really high pitched and it gets my point across that I mean business. I mean, don't they know that already? I am the princess, after all.

*Lots of nicknames still. Daddy calls me "Missy" "Missy Goo" "Juicy" "Juicy Biscuit" "Sweet Girl" (mommy likes to use that one, too) "Precious Girl" and "Princess". Mommy likes to call me "Missy Poo" "Muffin Girl" "Baby Girl" "Sugar Pie" and "Ellie Bellie". I'll answer to any of them:)

*Started having lots of fun banging toys together and on the wall....and my highchair tray....and the floor:)

*Really been interested in mommy's jewelry. I have already broken two of her necklaces. Oops. I like her earrings but for some reason she won't let me tug too hard on those....Her rings are pretty, too! Maybe someday I'll get to wear jewelry!

Anyways, I'm doing new things all the time! I like life. I love to smile and giggle.  I like to throw out surprises for my family. They like me a lot:)

Wonder what I can do tomorrow?



Happy 9 months!!

No comments:

Followers