Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Busy Days!

 Wednesdays are one of my busiest days. I often look forward to and dread them all at the same time! The only part I dread about them is not having any down time at all until the kiddos go to sleep. Zero.

Hence me falling asleep listening to Z read me a story:)

`````````````

Samuel came home from school with his rain forest poster and a perfect score for the whole project! He was very proud to share that, especially with Daddy:)

`````````````````

Eliana has been a stinker about naps the past 2 days. She skipped yesterday so I had her in bed asleep by 5:45 last night and do you know how long she slept??? 15 hours! I had to wake her up at 8:45 this morning so we could get ready to go to MOPS!

I think that was a little too long to sleep and it threw her off so once again she chose to talk and have a crib party instead. Hopefully, she'll get back on schedule tomorrow. Stinker.


I was trying to get dinner done as AFAP (as fast as possible!) tonight so I could get her in bed and to distract her from hanging on my leg crying for me to pick her up, which she loves to do at dinner time when she's tired, I gave her Window Markers and let her have at it!


It thoroughly occupied her til dinner was done!


She stored the markers in her car and would use them one at a time:)


Whoever created window markers was smart. And had kids ~ something I wonder about with some child toy inventors. Window markers don't make noise, clean off easily and they are fun because when does mommy ever let you draw on the window??

Genius.

3 comments:

Aunt t said...

She is cute in her little tutu..... She has cute outfits...I am so glad you found something for her to do, so you could fix dinner.

Emily and Frank said...

Window markers? Clever! Last night I discovered a new way to entertain A while at the store- the retractable measuring tape from my sewing kit! I had brought it to measure furniture and it kept her quiet the whole trip!

mommyoflove3 said...

Thanks, Aunt Terri:) I have some good friends who pass on clothes to us! Emily, that's a great idea! I need to get one of those...

Followers