Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changes.

Now I know that a lot of people don't like changes. A lot of times I don't either! Especially when it has to do with new places or new people or well....new food (isn't that a surprise?!)

But I DO like making changes to my home and my blog. It's my very own personal space and nobody can tell me what to do!! What, am I 5??

Hopefully you weren't checking in this evening too much, otherwise you would've seen a big, ole, bloggy mess! I made a few changes and HATED them.

But here are a few things I did and a few things I am going to do soon. As in tomorrow. Because I have a lot of time on my hands right now. Wink.

I did change my backround because I just wasn't feelin' the winter backround. Especially considering it was 60 degrees today! So goodbye, Snowman!

I did add a new Blog Header personalized with the kiddos' pictures. I worked SO hard on it (you don't even want to know) but I really don't like how it turned out. So we'll see if I can fix it or you'll see a new one up soon. Sorry!

And I am learning how to do something I've been wanting to do for awhile now: add new tabs/pages. Wondering what that is? Well, I would have a few different tabs for you to click on up at the top (under the header) such as Blog, Recipes, Crafts or something like that. I think it would be much easier to have all the recipes listed under one page in alphabetical order, rather than you clicking on the "Recipes label" (on the right hand side, currently!) and having to hunt through for something you saw 2 years ago that you want to try tonight!

So, all this to say...please put up with me as I'm under construction! Hopefully the changes will be good. If you don't like 'em, feel free to tell me!

Nicely, of course. I'm pretty sensitive and all that;)

p.s. Everyone's doing well, pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

I think you have done a great job with the changes. I am so impressed when someone can create these things. Continuing to pray for all of you. Love you.

Followers