Sunday, February 26, 2012

Howdy. We've hit a bit of a rough patch, which is hard since everything has been going so smoothly, thanks to many prayers!

Today my mom started coming down with a cold and has felt cruddy. Not good since she's our primary caregiver for another 6 days!! Please pray that she sleeps well (which would mean E has to sleep well...) and wakes up feeling better. I feel SO guilty that she isn't feeling well, knowing all of her hard work for the past couple of weeks has probably run her down:(

Samuel came down with the stomach flu and has been vomiting for over 7 hours, as of the last time I talked to Ben. I am SO sad not to be there with my baby, comforting him. Please pray he stops getting sick soon so he won't get dehydrated! It's also tough because Ben will have to miss work tomorrow, which will be his 2nd time for this job in the past 2 weeks.

And I keep having up and down days. I am trying to wean myself off of the pain medication. It's easier at night because I am sleeping (wasn't that obvious??) but during the day if I go too long without some, I start hurting a lot more and getting bad headaches and nausea. I think my body is way too used to the medicine after 2+ weeks of being on it. Please pray that I can bear the bad headaches as I wean off of it and that my foot heals soon. I'm getting antsy over here!! 

In happier news, Eliana has become a full-fledged toddler, complete with much screaming, some hitting and lots of walking. Yikes!





No comments:

Followers