Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day at the Park

It was SUCH a gorgeous day here ~ sunshine and mild temperatures ~ that we decided to get out of the house after E's (very long) nap and wander over to the park.

I tell you, I wouldn't quite mind 6 more weeks of winter if it's like this!

A small peek at a few of my favorite pics of today! More to come:)


E loves to read and took a book with her everywhere today:)

 I have to be sneaky to get pics of this guy:)

 Someone got bored sitting in her stroller and spent a little time inside a tunnel slide having the time of her life! Love those eyes:)

 Samuel had a blast on the teeter totter, trying to bounce as high as he could go!

LOVE this pic of my beautiful (okay, okay handsome:) boys!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hi Is the park near by your apt. It looks like fun. How is the mice problem. Call your land lady. Tell her her you think it could be next door. I am sure she does not want mice in her apts. I am praying for you this week.

Followers