2) Christmas time never seems as "Christmas-y" without snow.
3) Why do people who work at JoAnn's seem so annoyed? Shouldn't people who work in such a delightful place be perpetually happy? Crafters unite!
4) Most of my former Aldi stereotypes have disappeared. Don't know why we waited so long to try it! Most everything we have gotten from there has been so good and is SO cheap!
5) My boys look like scarecrows or puppies or something when they need a haircut.
6) I am so excited for my sister and her husband who are expected their first little one and who found out today that it's a little GIRL!
7) Only 1/5 of us is sick at the moment which is better than it has been lately! I wish it wasn't E that was feeling crummy though. Nothing sadder than a sick, snotty, fussy baby:(
8) Also, can you freeze cookies that have icing on or in them? Anyone?
9) Does it bother anyone else that the radio announcers have to say "Happy Holidays" and can't just wish someone a Merry Christmas? My sister even said when she cut down her tree this year, the tree farm was advertising "Holiday Trees." Who cuts down a tree for a different holiday other than Christmas? I'm beginning to loathe the word "holidays..:
10) I actually managed to get a shoe on today! Nevermind that it was incredibly uncomfortable and my toes are now more swollen. What matters is that I didn't have to endure the stares of people as I limp around in one boot and one brightly colored cozy sock! Stitches come out soon!
I leave you with pictures of my many small children.
S working studiously on his homework!