Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Cheeks

Now these are what I call Sweet Cheeks!



And kissable cheeks, soft cheeks, fat cheeks, lovable cheeks...whatever you want to call them! She has been sleeping very well this week (can you tell by how often I mention sleep that that is our biggest issue with her?!) now that we relaxed a bit and have acknowleged that she is different from the boys and therefore is not going to do exactly as they did.

Tough.

I have moments when I wonder if she will ever sleep through the night or find her fingers so she won't have to be a paci addict and will be able to comfort herself. I can only hope that I won't be going with her to college to help her get to sleep!

She is changing so much....getting very strong and wanting to sit up more and show off her strong neck muscles:) She is noticing toys more and more and stares at them and sometimes smiles. She has a bear that hangs on her bouncy seat and she can't take her eyes off of it! She talks to it and the funny thing is long after she is tired and ready for a change of scenery or a nap, she still stares at it like, "Help! I can't stop staring at this bear!" It's very cute:)

Zakkai is finally (dare I say it?) doing the dirty deed on the toilet! hooray! Now we can work towards wearing undies at nighttime. Potty-training has been incredibly difficult with him. It took about 5 months to get the first part done and we have been struggling with the other since the summer. Hopefully (fingers crossed!) this is it!

We made it through the weekend without any 911 calls. Ha! I admit to having a lurking fear in the back (or front) of my mind that when I hear sirens outside, they are coming here.

To fix my broken leg:)

Off to fix dinner and prepare for the week ahead. Why does the weekend go so fast?!

No comments:

Followers