Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pics of My Li'l Lady!

I may or may not be obssessed with taking pictures of this sweet girl! And sometimes I don't have my camera near by..so my cell phone's the next best thing. Here are a few shots of a precious little girl!
E "helping" me (or distracting me, I should say) with laundry the other day:) She's got the stink-eye!
Saying hi to daddy in the car yesterday. (we were parked, don't worry!) She loves her daddy!

Sucking her cute little fingers! Samuel started with the same two fingers...
Pretty girl, wearing her handmade hat from our much-loved friend, Miss D!
````````````````````````````````
We are having a quiet weekend so far which is probably good since it seems like Z is fighting a cold and Samuel went to bad with a nasty headache. We got to spend some time with our good friends today, who came over to hang out with us for a bit and now the hubs and I are in for some movie watching (We have having a Bourne marathon this weekend;) and chocolate chip cake! mmmm....
Ciao!

1 comment:

muggalove said...

Such cute pics of Eliana!

Followers