Monday, January 10, 2011

The 3 Amigos

This boy has a guardian angel. With gray hair.




January 2009~almost 2 years


Today Zakkai electrocuted himself. You heard me. We have warned him over and over and over (need I say it again?) not to touch the outlets or plugs. But he has this insatiable curiosity about life and we have learned that he has to learn by trial and error.


Well, today he trialed and he error ed. He tiptoed away in a sneaky moment (any time he is quiet it is BAD news.) into the kitchen where seconds later I heard him shrieking hysterically. He was sobbing by the time I got there, clutching his hand. I thought he had touched the crockpot which was on but he kept saying "I don't know" in between crying "Ow, ow, ow!" I took him to the bathroom where I washed off his thumb which had a white mark/cut on it and put vitamin E on it and there it came out that he had touched the plug or outlet.


He got a very very long time out. Did I say very? I can only hope and pray he has learned his lesson. Because if he hasn't, I just might get gray hair, too.


And I'm too young for that.

*On a good note, he stayed dry last night! Hooray!


````````````````````````````````````````````````````


This kid has an addiction.








January 2006~6 months old


He has an addiction to wii. So much so that he instituted his OWN rule that we should only play wii on Saturdays! I've got to get this kid to loosen up! The boys got a wii game for Christmas and B and I got a couple games, too and S wants to play all the time. He has always loved tv, computers, and video games so we really have to limit him because he could sit there for hours if we would let him. Which we don't.


He had a ridiculous meltdown over being done with wii today (overtired after school?) which led to him getting a wii little punishment (haha~couldn't resist!) of no wii for possibly a week.


I know, we're mean.

In good news, he has been incredibly loving to his little sister and protective of both Z and E. He has been calling Zakkai "his buddy" lately and Eliana "his sweet little sister" . He has a sweet, loving heart!

````````````````````````````````

This kid is an angel:)

January 2011~2 months

She's just sweet and wonderful and I adore her and that's all I have to say!

1 comment:

Charity said...

does she have reddish hair? what a cutie! Thanks for the birthday wishes. And thank you for the laugh I just got while reading this blog!

Followers