Monday, June 29, 2009

Ta-Da!!

Welcome to the new and improved "Girlie World!" :) I always get itching to have a new furniture arrangement and/or paint my endlessly white walls but...since that's not going to happen, I'll settle for a seasonal blog change!

What's a blog without pictures?! This is daddy "helping" Samuel get to sleep:) I thought it was awfully quiet in there and this is what I found!

For those of you who are friends with me on FB, you'll already know this but Samuel said the cutest thing to me the other day. I was doing laundry this weekend and Samuel was downstairs helping me. I air dry all our pants and shirt, so I was pulling a pair of Ben's jeans out of the dryer, when Samuel said, "Mommy, save those daddy pants for me cause soon I'm gonna be a man and wear them! And then we'll go to the clothes store and get me some more daddy pants." This comes from the boy who doesn't want to turn 4 in one week! I'll definitely have to do a special post for a special boy!

Speaking of special posts, with our traveling and insanely busy week, I never got to dedicate a post to a very special daddy on Father's Day. I want to thank the very special daddy of two precious boys! He is a master at many things including: catcher and thrower of balls, teacher of new skills, dinosaur pretender, master tickler, egg maker, protector, recent nighttime snuggler, bear hugger, whiskery kisser, role model, committed and faithful daddy and companion, reader of stories with cool voices, often bath giver, scary shadow chaser and a million other special amazing daddy-like Daddy qualities. Samuel and Zakkai adore you and so do I. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I like the new look!
I was reading a little too quickly and I thought it said "whiskey kisser" instead of "whiskery". Didn't sound like Ben at all!
-Lizzy

mommyoflove3 said...

I should've said scratchy whiskery kisser or something:) That made me laugh! Hope you're hanging in there!

Followers