Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures




Here are some pictures of our time at the park before our picnic the other day! The boys had SO much fun playing frisbee and running around in the beautiful sunny park. Boys need sunshine, fresh air and wide open places to run:)

I said I would write a post on our new parenting goals and I will....but I'm too lazy to upload some pictures of their charts that we're working hard on. It takes forever to upload pics to my computer. That's why I am longing for something like this: http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/slr/d60/index.htm because I randomly have a lot of money lying around. Snort.


Wishful thinking, right? My desire to become a better photographer is increasing all the time and our little digital 3.2 megapixel that takes the pictures approx. 5 seconds AFTER you press the button just isn't doing it anymore! Hey, technology changes a lot in 5 years....Sigh. For now, I'm dreaming...




2 comments:

Josh Williams said...

now we're talking. sweet camera choice!

Angela Kim said...

dreaming with you, babe :)
those photos look great, though.

Followers