Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures!!

Capital Building
Our newly married friends Aubrey and Greg!

Self Portrait after wedding. Why in the world don't we ever remember to ask anyone to take pictures of us?!!


Even better:)

The infamous Liberty Bell

I have no idea why Ben looks angry. I swear he was having a good time!

The grave of Benjamin Franklin and Wife

Christ Church~Beautiful and church of many famous Philadelphians, Ben Franklin and George Washington included!


Independence Hall where The Declaration of Independence and Constitution were written, signed and read to the public.

Sign outside of a building where we took a tour. I do have pics of the inside but I didn't want to bore you!

The teeniest tiniest picture you ever saw:) (cell phone) Z in the ER waiting for stitches...
Well, there's our weekend in a nutshell! More fun memories for us to pull out, smile over and talk about. I love creating this life with my amazing 3 men! Until next year's getaway.....Europe anyone?!

No comments:

Followers