Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blah.

I feel like this:

Yeah, about that great. I have been trying to blog everyday but it's hard to blog when you feel blah. I think Z, Ben and I have all had a minor stomach virus or something this week. Hopefully it's on it's way out!

The boys and I went to visit a friend who lives about 50min away today. We played with two of her youngest children, who are adorable. It was SOOOO nice to be in the suburbs away from the city. It's like a whole new world! I realized today how "apartmentafied" my children are. (don't try to spell check that:) We live in a closed in city area where we have no backyard and out on our adjoining playground, can't play with balls or water. We don't have a garage to store bikes or a trampoline. My friend had a trampoline and my boys barely knew what to do with it! They were terrified when their new little friend started to jump and it made them bounce. It was a little embarrassing:) Ben and I have a list of "somedays." Things that we'd like to do or have someday. Like a house. With a backyard. So our children can become "unapartmentafied." It's good to dream...

For now we're happy with our simple little life!

No comments:

Followers