Friday, June 19, 2009

Away..

I thought I'd write a quick blurp to let you know I am alive! We are traveling right now~ We dropped the boys off at my mom's in Ohio yesterday and left in the wee early hours this morning to continue on to Philadelphia, which I might add, we have never been to before! We just got back to our hotel from enjoying the wedding of Ben's college roommate. We are staying to explore tomorrow and heading back to pick up the boys on Sunday and back to Chi-town on Monday.

Keep us in your prayers for safe traveling and protection over the boys! Samuel is feeling so sad that we're gone and Zakkai had a bad fall last night and we had to take him to the ER for stitches in his forehead. He looks like the walking wounded with his bandaids, stitches and bruises but is quite a trooper. It was incredibly hard for me to leave this morning knowing I was leaving behind two sad boys. Please pray for us!

1 comment:

Angela Kim said...

just wanted you to know i've been thinking of you and praying for you. i hope you make it home safely and happily today :) looking forward to you being able to blog again :)

Followers