Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spanish Zakkai

This seems like the longest weekend ever! At least the boys are having fun outside in the snow. Eliana is having a party in her crib instead of napping. It sounds like she has possibly undressed herself and thrown everything out again. I do not like this phase!

Zakkai and Samuel both have a Spanish class once a week at school and suddenly Z's Spanish seems to be taking off! He comes home asking how we are in Spanish, telling us all the colors and counting. He agreed quite amicably to show off his counting skills on video:)

Enjoy!






2 comments:

grandma said...

My goodness Z that was wonderful..I sure do hope my spanish speaking great grandson and his family are planing on a florida vacation..Love you all.

Charity said...

Wow, I am impressed! That is so great!!

Followers