Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Horse.

Zakkai woke up this morning with a hoarse voice and a bit of a sore throat. Samuel said, "Why is your voice like that?"

Ben answered for him and said teasingly, "He has a horse's voice! Neigh!"

Zakkai said indignantly, "Because! My throat is sore and it made me hoarse and that's why I have a horse's voice!!" 

He slays me.




Unfortunately, as the day has gone on, he's gotten sicker and tonight came down with a fever and tummy pain. He asked to go to bed right after dinner and that's when I noticed his cheeks were flushed. I just got him up for one of his nightly potty breaks and he started crying because his throat hurts so bad:( Looks like I've got another buddy hanging around with me tomorrow....

``````````````````````````````

I had my 3rd quilting class this afternoon and it was so fun, as usual! I finished my whole quilt top, pieced the layers today and did a lot of quilting! Next week we cut out the binding and hopefully I"ll have a picture to share:) I'm really, really enjoying learning a lot about something I love to do and hope someday to get good enough to quilt for others and maybe even sell them.

`````````````````````````````

Ben and I have been working hard on our project for Eliana's birthday these past couple of weeks! It's been a lot of fun to do it together and share our pride in our progress. Can't wait to share pictures this weekend!

`````````````````````````````
Tonight at dinner, Eliana threw her arms out and said, "Birfday! Two!!" and then tried to make a two with her sweet little fingers. She has no idea what a birthday is but we're going to try to make it fun for her!

1 comment:

Aunt t said...

He was born a leader and has a sense of humor but he doesn't know it yet! He is funny

Followers