Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!

You know what they say: All sick and no play, makes the mommy a dull blogger!

Well..the saying goes something like that, anyways;)


```````````````````````````````````


We are still in sickville over here. Poor, poor Eliana is just a snotty, juicy mess! She looks at you with these pathetic, watery, red-rimmed eyes and just cries. Purely to break your heart into a million pieces.




As a matter of fact, I'm kind of like Humpty Dumpty these days and wondering if I'll ever be put back together again! I glanced in the mirror as fast as I could yesterday only to be stopped in my tracks by the haggard face with circles under the eyes and flat hair staring back at me. Wow. Sleepless nights and 5 weeks of sick-kids does not agree with me!




Can we say spa treatments, massage and vacation anyone? Okay, okay, so I've only had 1 out of the 3 of those and I don't really know what a spa treatment or a massage feels like but still. It sounds soooo good right now.



```````````````````````````````````

Zakkai is a million times better and holding strong, thankfully!!! He doesn't cough that much anymore and has plenty of energy to entertain us with his newest favorite words which include "Splendid," "Disgusting!", "Gross," "Wonderful," "Panic" and his very favorite of all "Ai, yai, yai!"




Ai, yai, yai is right! This kid is nuts!! But in a good way, of course:)



````````````````````````````````````


And our morning started out a little crazy with the baby crying, Zakkai running after Samuel pretending to spray him while crying that he was a stinky skunk (long story!!) and Samuel kicking him in the face.




I didn't have one of my finest moments after that because I was pretty ticked off that he did that! I do not like to see my boys hurting each other!! And later when Samuel apologized and I talked to Zakkai about forgiveness, his response was, "Uh....I don't think I want to." Sigh. Obviously we still have some work to do.




But thankfully, all was peacefully settled by the time we dropped Samuel off. And now we are getting ready for homemade pizza and lazy family night!




TGIF!!

No comments:

Followers