Monday, March 28, 2011

Project Simplify

I finally made it to the store to empty my camera's memory card on CD's. Over 900 pictures later....

Yikes! I had over a year's worth of pictures on my camera and am still working my way through, erasing them one by one. Why not just erase them all at once, you ask? Because the CD's wouldn't accept my videos, so those have to stay on my camera. Any great ideas on how to save those safely? They are on my computer but this computer is a dinosaur and heading in the direction of the computer retirement home so I need to back-up them up somehow and I'm no computer genius!
 Anyhoo, I'm now free to take as many pictures as I like of my sweet chickies! Take this one for instance: Rosy Cheeks? Check. Golden dark blond hair? Check. Baby blues? Check. Pretty dress for church? Check. Kissable? Check. Check.
Not much new to report here other than still longing for spring, warmth and health! Z has yet another cold but at least he had a brief respite before getting another one. E still has some strange virus or something but hopefully will be coming out of it soon. She finally slept really well last night! She really needed a good night's sleep. Now if only she could stay consistent...

I wanted to share a blog that I came across that is doing a 5 week "Project Simplify"...right up my ally!! She chose 5 "hotspots" to go through in your home, 1 per week, and help get rid of clutter and organize. I totally missed doing it with them but am going through on my own. It really helps to have someone guiding you through organizing. Well...it helps me anyways;)

It took me awhile to do the closet one because Miss E has taken over our room and it seems like she's always in there sleeping or trying to sleep (or fighting sleep) so I had to do it in snatches. Amazing how many clothes you shove to the back of your closet and avoid because you don't like them that much.

Anyways, join if you want and share with me and help me feel like I'm not the only one with clutter in her home!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of Little Miss E on today's blog could win a baby photo contest! They are absolutely precious. She is one beautiful (inside and out) little girl. Just like her mommy.

....and yes Heidi...YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!

mommyoflove3 said...

Thank you!! You made my day:) We miss you and wish we could see you soon!

Followers