Sunday, March 6, 2011

Letters from Sickago (hahaha)

Hey Guys,


It's been a rough 6 days, as you can see... Please don't judge my hair, okay? This is what happens when you can't sleep too well 'cuz your nose is all stuffed up and you cough a lot. Your hair sticks straight up! Mommy called it "bedhead" or something like that...

My mommy says she saw a little spark of life come back into me today because I smiled at her a couple of times. I haven't felt like smiling much this past week. Or talking or playing. I've been feeling pretty bad.



I learned a secret though...

All I have to do is get sick, you know...red-rimmed, water eyes, tons of snot, nasty cough and cry a really pathetic cry and then my mommy will hold me lots and rock me and even let me take naps on her just like this....



I've got her ALL figured out! She's a softie, you see. I think I've got her and my daddy wrapped around my little finger. My brothers, too. I like this family! It seems like I was made for them:)



But boy has it been a rough week. I sure don't like this "sick" business. I was feeling fine one day and then BAM! the next day I was feelin' all cruddy and it just hasn't stopped.

Mommy says she hopes tomorrow I'll turn the corner and start feeling more like myself and then I can be all happy like in this picture. This was before I got sick. And maybe I'll feel like playing with my toys again and sitting in my "new" Bumbo seat that mommy's friend sent me.



Say a prayer for me to get better soon and for mommy NOT to get sick! It's a lot easier for her to take care of me and my brothers if she feels good.



Love,

Miss E

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Your little girl our Eliana is about the cutest little baby I've ever seen, She reminds me of the Cabbage Patch Dolls that I used to buy you girls. That cute smile. What a beautiful baby. Can hardly wait to see her again and all of you. Wish you could come to Florida again. Wasn't that fun. Love you all.

Followers