Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear...

Hi, I'm Eliana and I love my world SO much that I don't want to eat or sleep ever again! Now that I'm feeling much better, I am smiling and kicking again. I am always wet with drool because I love to chew on anything I can get my hands on! Including my hands...




My name is Eliana and I'm cute.




P.S. I am just 1 lb bigger than Daddy was when he was born. Crazy, huh?!



(pic taken while sick:( But still cute!)

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Hi, my name is Samuel and I'm really brave. Sometimes going to school is really hard for me, especially when I have a substitute teacher or things are uncomfortable for me. But I try really hard when mommy and daddy ask me to and they are really proud of me!




I adore PB&J sandwiches, any kind of bread, fruit snacks and t.v. I also love hugs, kisses and time with my family.




My name is Samuel and I am super special.




P.S. I don't suck my fingers ANY more! I worked hard to stop and I'm proud of it!





``````````````````````````````````````````

Hi, my name is Zakkai Nathaniel Thomas, as I like to tell everyone lately:) I am proud to be 4 and am getting pretty tall and skinny! Today I got into the freezer while mommy was busy and I turned it off. I guess she and daddy didn't realize it until an hour ago when they noticed the ice cream was all melted. I love to do stuff like that!



I also like to hide things in my room. Let's see....I hid the car keys in my bed during my nap yesterday so Daddy was late picking up Samuel from school because they couldn't find them anywhere. I just wanted to see what they looked like! I also hid some Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs under my bed and some boxes of tissues (my newest obsession) behind the window curtain.



My name is Zakkai and I'm stinkin' cute! (or mommy thinks so anyways...)



P.S. I really like to wear my shirts backwards and wear mismatched socks. It's my own style!



~Love,
Samuel, Zakkai and Eliana

No comments:

Followers