Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching Up

Being too lazy to upload new pics, I am posting instead a few pictures from our weekend at Adler Planetarium a couple of weeks ago! After we visited the planetarium and left running due to someone pulling the fire alarm, we decided to have a snack down by the lake before we went home. We needed to make good use of our extra parking time on the meter!

Such beautiful views of the city.
There is never a shortage of tourists pulling up in their buses to take pictures:)

I should probably apologize to the boys for taking their pictures while they were eating:)

Darn it! I did it again... But isn't he handsome?!

And then I made Ben take a pic of me so that the children will believe that I was really around when they were growing up...

It's not very comfortable to sit on the ground for very long anymore!
````````````````````````````````````````
Be on the lookout for a change in the blog soon! As much as I hate to give up my cute blog name (well, I think it's cute anyways!), I need to prepare for the baby's arrival and update the name. Plus I'm bored and getting itchy for a new blog design. It happens every once in a while. Okay, every other month or so! I'll try to give you a head's up so you don't quit reading, thinking you've clicked on the wrong blog!
P.S. It's "V week" now. Any ideas? I'm getting to the hard letters!!!

2 comments:

grandma said...

Hi All, the V words I didn't know you were still doing this. I guess learning never stops. Well here goes victory, Victoria the boys Gr.Gr. Grandmothers name. vitamins, voice, volume, vet, I suppose you have all those but I will keep thinking. Love you all

mommyoflove3 said...

Thanks, Grandma! S and I were brainstorming today but you gave us some new ones! Love you!

Followers