Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hiding

I have been so completely drained these past few days that I haven't even had the energy to write or talk to anyone.  Not to mention, I really dislike writing downer posts because who wants to go read that?! But then again, I have to be real and honest. Because life isn't a bed of roses all the time. God didn't promise that and I'm just really thankful I have Him to help me get through stressful times!

Please pray for us this coming week. We have SO much going on and it's hard to work up the energy for it all after such a stressful past few days. I was so stressed (and hurting b/c baby girl decided to bruise one of my ribs!) on Friday night that I thought I was going to end up in L&D for monitoring since I was having so many contractions. Thankfully I was able to relax enough to fall asleep for a little while.

We spent all of yesterday at a car dealership and just when we were about to sign the papers, this crazy manager went berserk on Ben for asking him to fix something on the car, starting yelling at us and refused to sell us the car. That is the extremely edited version and suffice it to say, it was a really tough and discouraging evening for us yesterday and morning today. It was really tough and hurtful what happened and it's hard to work up the nerve to do it all again! But we have to and the sooner the better. Lots of prayer going on here these days:)

Anyways, hopefully after hibernating and regrouping today, we can crawl out of our little shell  into the big bad world again tomorrow.

After all, new mercies every single day, right?!

2 comments:

grandma said...

Are you still hiding---- Doesn't car buying or just trying to find the right one drive you nuts. We finally let our car thing go. I guess you can not. Why don't you go to LaGrange or Downers Grove or one of the western suburbs and look. May be the sales men will be nicer. Prayer right.

Emily S. said...

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a rough weekend! Will be keeping you all in my prayers and tell that baby girl to stop beating you up!

Followers