Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Superwoman!!

I was so productive today! It felt so good. You know days like that where you just feel so accomplished, whether it's running errands or getting little things organized, etc? Today the boys and I dropped off library books, dropped off recycling (they don't have it here and we got too used to it at our old place!), got gas, went to the bank, did grocery shopping and came home. We were gone for 4 hours and I was surprised that I still felt pretty good when we got home and unloaded everything. So then I hung up a few more things on the walls (I'll show a pic later of what I did in the boys' room) and kept thinking, "wow! I should be so tired by now! I missed my afternoon nap...

And then I fell asleep on the floor playing with the boys about a half an hour later:) They were poking me in the face calling my name and I just couldn't even respond! But man, did I feel like an old lady when my hip started throbbing and I had to force myself up off the ground (not very easy these days!).

We are busy getting ready for Ben's mom to come visit for the next 4 1/2 days. She has conferences in Chicago and will be staying with us! I am excited for her to see our place not covered with boxes and junk everywhere!

Samuel at the Planetarium:) Zakkai did it, too, but ran away before I could get a picture. He's the one who wants to be an astronaut, too!

I'm off to bed now! The day has finally caught up with me...

No comments:

Followers