Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It doesn't take much..

To make me happy!

*A smile from a loved one or even a stranger, meant just for me

*Hugs

*Random phone calls from friends to say hello!

*Spontaneous hugs from my boys

*A tray from Ikea to carry our food back and forth between the kitchen and dining room (I LOVE it!)

*The baby moving positions and not kicking my bladder anymore! Yea!

*A sweet treat (a new favorite: Blood Orange Gelato! mmmmm...)

*A good parking spot

*A 75 degree sunny day

*Target

*A good book

*Dresses (SO comfortable on a hot day)

*A clean house (that I don't have to clean? ha!)

*Magazines in the mail

*A good night's sleep (what's that?!)

*Sweet boys helping me down the stairs so they can "take good care of mommy"

*Hugs from Ben

*Pillows (it's just a pregnant thing, I think)

*Comments on my blog:)

It's the little things!!

4 comments:

grandma said...

I love your favorite things.How clever is this. I was trying to do this too. Lets see A husband that cooks dinner, Granddaughters who check on their grmom.Family who answer their phones, pretty flowers, clean house I also like someone else to clean, cars that run, lunch with friends, bowling good, oh I could go on and on but especially I love my family.

mommyoflove3 said...

You are so cute, Gma! I love your list:)

Charity said...

one thing that makes me smile is reading your blog. It makes me feel like we are not so far away from each other.

mommyoflove3 said...

Thanks, Charity! I think of you often when I write it:)

Followers