Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'll Love You Forever

The title of my "new" blog is Love You Forever, named after one of my very favorite children's books. The repeated phrase throughout the book from the mother to the child goes like this:
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be."

So when I thought to myself, "What should my new blog title be now that we will not just be a family of boys?" I immediately thought of the phrase Love You Forever and how true that is for a mommy to say of her children. This blog is mainly about my children, with a few stories thrown in about me and what I do to stay currently "girly in a boys' world" but also sane!

I worked for hours tonight to redo the blog and had a completely different template/layout, only to have it all fall to pieces. I had to change to this one! Whether I'll keep it or not...we'll see. You know I like to change things up:) But for now, welcome to Love You Forever.

I'm thankful you're here.

No comments:

Followers