Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me Monday!!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
I haven't done one of these posts in a VERY long time but tonight I thought I'd give it a shot! So enjoy reading about all of the things I have not done lately:) At least not that I'm going to admit...
Today I did not take the boys to Ikea just to get out of the house; oh and to feed them for free! Nope, I did not jump off the fence in making the trip just because I heard that kids eat free there right now and I wanted to avoid making at least one meal at home today. Not me!!
And I, after swearing I was only going to let the boys pick out a toy for Baby Sister and get some bowls, did not walk away with a few more things than I intended...Me, do that?!
Nor did I read a book and then throw it in the trash when I was done because I had bad dreams last night. I don't feel guilty about it either. Really.
I know I am most definitely not counting down the days until fall! It's not like I have a lot to look forward to....boys in school, apple picking, baby.... No, I wouldn't waste away my hot summer days wishing for time to pass quickly! And this heat is definitely not getting to me and making me a little extra cranky. Because I am never cranky! Samuel didn't say to me the other day that we stay inside everyday (which really isn't true! No, I mean it!).
Well, that's it for today! All my other "not" thoughts flew out the window which means it's beddy-pie time for me and l'il jumping bean, who has her nightly hiccups:)

No comments:

Followers