* Tonight at bathtime, Eliana was talking to herself while playing and she said, "Mama is so beautiful." Ben came in and I told him what she said and he asked her, "Are you beautiful, Eliana?" She said, "No! Missy is cute. Mama is beautiful." Melt.
* We have to get our car in for a repair before leaving in a couple of days. Please pray it is covered under extended warranty and that we can drive safely on such a long trip!!
* Cannot wait to see my family, even if we will be a wee bit crowded for a week:)
* Sun and warmth should go hand in hand.
* Zakkai saved up some allowance money and some bday giftcards and we ordered him a new toy off of amazon to go with a Christmas present we gave him. It's a snap circuit set where he can make different projects (electricity, noises, lights, etc). He and Samuel finished their homework, ignored several knocks on the door from neighborhood friends and spent the rest of the afternoon playing with it!
* Samuel spent some of his allowance money (they each have give, save and spend jars) on a new origami set, which he is anxiously waiting to try out on our long trip. He's really been interested in origami lately!
* My tip for feeling more productive: Make a list of all the things you have to do, as detailed and minute as possible, then cross off each thing as you accomplish it and you'll feel really productive!! Even though I have some of the simplest tasks in my head, it still feels really good to cross them off a list:)
* Headed off to bed early with my slumbering family, as we have lots to do in the next 2 days!!