Friday, May 27, 2011

TaDa...or not

Well. I was about to tell you how computer savvy I am after having solved some very annoying blogger issues to upload my very cute video..


Only I didn't solve them. And it's been 2 hrs now since I started trying to upload the video. Grr. So you will have to wait a bit longer before I show you a cute bundle of sweetness.



Instead, I suppose I'll ramble about today for a few min. Z and I worked very hard on packing today, as it's his one day off of preschool. He "helped" me. He started to help me anyways and got quickly sidetracked by the discovery of an old lost set of keys.


He quickly abandoned me for long happy moments taking his keys on and off the keyring. I have always said, it doesn't take much to entertain kids! Save your money and give them a big box, some crayons and paper, some blocks, a few matchbox cars and apparently..keys!


Eliana was a bit fussy today which is unusual for her. She had a major random crying episode in the middle of the night so maybe she was extra tired or something? Who knows with babies! Really. I will be a millionaire...no, a trillionare if I ever write a baby manual that comes with tips and information on what to do in every possible scenario with a baby. And believe me, there are a lot of them.


I think I'll go start writing it now...



Happy Friday!





No comments:

Followers