Monday, May 9, 2011

Blur

 What a full day we had today! Mondays are always busy~the jump start into the week. This morning E and I ran a couple of errands, including a much-needed trip to the produce market. I love filling up our kitchen with fresh produce! It always gets eaten so quickly but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be:)

Love all this summery produce that is starting to appear in the markets! Fresh pineapple, corn on the cob, green beans, melons....mmm!
It was warm enough today to walk to school, so Missy and I went to pick up Zakkai and the 3 of us had a nice time enjoying the bright tulips that are planted in almost every yard in the neighborhood on the way home:)

After a lunch of some of the above-mentioned yummy produce, the 3 of us snoozed, (only a cat nap for me~mama's gotta have some energy!), I worked on cleaning our toy-strewn turf that we call home and then we went to pick up S from school.

 Along with his best-buddy, Peter! I can't even describe to you how excited these two get that they are allowed to have a play date. They have decided they are going to live together when they grow up and do whatever they want! Including staying awake alllll night long. Ah, the good old days...
They played right up until dinnertime and then it was the usual dinnertime/bedtime chaos that reigns in every household with children 5 and under....(The bewitching hour, if you will....).

And so, here I sit, unwinding from the constant blur of color, noise and energy that fills my life these days.

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

No comments:

Followers