Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter and Family Pictures

 We had a different Easter Sunday this year...instead of going to church, we ended up spending a quiet Sunday, rejoicing in the Resurrection together as a family! We still dressed in our Easter finery though:)
E had a matching sweater but it was a bit too hot for sweaters! I couldn't resist the bonnet though:)


 My mom and I tried so hard to get Miss E to look at us and smile but she wanted none of it!
 It was more like a deer in the headlights look...
 And then her beloved brother came over and coaxed a smile out of her but not in view of the camera of course! So we tried again later in the afternoon with some family pictures..
 When you are trying to coordinate 5 people (3 of whom are 5 and under..) to look at a camera (or 3!) at the same time and produce normal looking smiles...it can be challenging:) But I am happy with our pictures! I really treasure family pictures.
 Even if they aren't perfect, they are perfectly wonderful to me!
 And then we realized we had 4 generations of women in our family together! Definitely another photo "Must."
My sweet guys!
````````````````````````````
The other day I was driving home with Zakkai and we were talking about something that happened years ago, before B and I were even married. Zakkai said, "Was I in your tummy then, mommy?" I said, no he wasn't in my tummy yet because daddy and I weren't married then. His response?

"Well, where was I?!"  How in the world do you explain that to a 4 year old?! It would be such a strange thought to a child that they didn't even exist yet...not even a thought in our minds!  Gotta love inquisitive minds!
``````````````````````````
Before we left for FL, Ben and Samuel were chatting about things and for some reason, they got to talking about how Ben loves me and how it's in a special way and I am the only one he will love like that. Then Ben told Samuel that he should find someone just like me to marry when he grows up. And Samuel said, "Well, can't I marry mommy?"

Ben told him that no he couldn't marry me because he and I were already married and Samuel had to find someone else. Samuel said, "But I wanted to marry mommy!"

So sweet:) I will definitely be reminding him of this someday!
````````````````````
And last but not least, a video of Miss Trouble with a capital T! Someone is on the move!


Yikes!

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

I love the family pics- they turned out well!
And I'm not ready for a mobile baby, either!!

Followers