Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Do

 Sick of my pics yet?? :) I've got mo-re!

I haven't been able to get my hair cut in almost a year because there are not many good places in Chicago, that I have found. Either extremely expensive, only cut specific types of hair or if you want to go to the places where you can get it cut for free from people who are learning, you have to have at least 3 hours of free time. Not me!

So, my mom and Gma helped me set up an appointment to get my hair cut! They took Eliana with them to do some shopping a few doors down while I got beautified:)
Grandma insisted I do a "sexy" sultry pose. I don't think I've quite mastered it....


 I decided to keep it longer this time with some layers and angles and a "side-sweep" bang. It's nice not to just pull my hair back everyday!
 Zakkai loved eating the eggs they worked so hard to decorate and worked very hard to peel off the many, many stickers adorning the eggs.
 We also went to get yet another ice cream cone (never too many!) one evening and stopped to listen to some music. The theme was the 50s and it was really fun! It's fun to watch the couples go up and dance.
 Enjoying the "show":)
 We also went to a fun place called Marion Market with lots of fresh fruits and veggies and booths selling all sorts of gadgets. We got a kick out of the hats with pony-tails on them. Think it suits my Grandpa?:)
 On Friday night we had a fun dinner at Johnny Rockets. I thoroughly enjoyed my chocolate oreo milkshake...mmm...
 My mom and stepdad!
 My wonderful Grandparents!

Us!
 Sweet Samuel
 Zany Zakkai:)
Sweet baby!
````````````````````````````````
Speaking of baby...this kiddo is changing like crazy! She "forgot" how to roll over from stomach to back and has been waking up in the night on her tummy crying so we had a practice session yesterday to re-teach her. She is now rolling around and around like a rotisserie chicken on a spit!

The only problem is that she keeps getting stuck in the crib slats (it's those fat little legs!) which is very sad as it wakes her up and she gets so mad.

And then was last night. Shall we talk about her temper tantrum at midnight that lasted for an hour? Or how she got her legs stuck (again) at 4 am and refused to calm down and got so hysterical that B and I were walking the floor with her til 5am before she calmed down? It was such a fun night.

But then she woke up later this morning with a happy, contented little face (albeit a bit tired) and her thatch of ever-blonding hair sticking straight up and then we forgave her.

It's pretty easy to do:)

4 comments:

Charity said...

your sexy/sultry pose made me laugh out loud. I like the new hair cut! All these pictures make me want to visit the grandparents so bad. I need a vacation soooo bad - but Scott doesn't get any vacation time his first year so we are stuck here in Texas. :(

Unknown said...

You are beautiful - inside and out! You can never post too many pics...or write too much on the blog.

grandma said...

I still think you are giving out your sexy pose. It was pretty cute and also the flowers they worked beside you to make (a pretty picture I must say)

grandma said...

Oh by the way take that picture at the square of my back side out of your camera. Not a good look. Oh course I must remember I'm a Grandma but really Susie when are you going on that diet.

Followers