Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today..

I:

*Am 49 days away from my due date! Or 7 weeks if you will. It feels like I have been pregnant for a year now...

*Took a walk to pic up Z (as I've been trying to do most days) and I breathed in the fresh air and listened to the quiet sounds of the neighborhood and felt so content.

*Got complimented 3 times on being a cute pregnant lady, one time by a stranger! It's nice to get a compliment every once in awhile:)

*Went to parent-teacher conferences and came home with an armload of papers that I had to spend over a half an hour sorting, dividing, and signing. Then I gave up and decided to finish them later. Hopefully I won't forget...

*Cooked my first crockpot meal of the season! It was so nice to relax this afternoon for a few extra stolen moments since dinner was already prepared. Note to self: I must do this more often...

*Was so proud of Samuel for being brave and going to gym even though he was really anxious and teary. He ended up doing a great job and got a thumbs up from his teacher!

*Met some parents of my boys' classmates that are very socially awkward. It was....well, awkward to say the least!

*Became one day closer to becoming a Swagger Wagon driver! The dealership is negotiating and if our mechanic inspection goes well tomorrow afternoon....we shall hand over the keys to our trusty and much-loved Camry and drive home in a Sienna. Now for parallel parking a van....

*Had to refuse getting down on the ground to play cars with the boys because I was afraid I wouldn't get back up again...

*Realized I am way too excited about going apple picking in 10 days. I am wondering what that says about me...


*Am so thankful for so many things, including sense of peace just around the corner as things settle down a little more here.

No comments:

Followers