Sunday, September 12, 2010

Silly sick boy

Wow, 4 days of school down and we already have our first sickness. Sigh. I really really hope we don't have a winter like last year!

This little guy has a cold. He claims he is "very very sick." But I'm thankful it's just a cold after what he suffered through last year! He woke up in the middle of the night hoarse and my mind immediately jumped to potential croup and pneumonia (I may be in slightly hyper sensitive mode!) but he isn't as hoarse this morning, thankfully.


Sick or not, he's awfully cute! All of his toys are "very sick", which cracks me up! Ben pretended to snatch his pancake today at breakfast and he started to get upset until I told him daddy didn't really want his pancake because it has germs.

He nodded knowingly and said, "Yeah, daddy's just a regular guy. He doesn't want my germs!"

I love my little bright spot!

No comments:

Followers