Thursday, December 18, 2014

Eliana's special day and Lolly.

 We just got back from Eliana's special preschool concert. Oh my goodness, it was so stinkin' cute!! I'll have some videos soon:)


She has been talking about this night for weeks! And practicing, too:) I did her hair in special braids today. C.u.t.e.




She got herself all dressed up and looking so beautiful tonight!!


So excited!

She even had a matching coat! This adorable outfit was given to us by a friend whose daughter has outgrown it. Love it! She was SO cute during the performance. She just kept looking at us and giving us the sweetest smile! She almost didn't even want to sing, she just wanted to keep looking at us!


At church, we have the most beautiful nativity set I have ever seen. Not sure if you can read the paper but it was made in Italy.


It is set up in the big lobby area and it is so....holy feeling. You immediately feel hushed and contemplative.

I wish I could capture the beauty of the sculptures. It's really amazing.


Meet Lolly. She joined our family yesterday:) I've never been into the whole Elf on the Shelf thing. Have you seen the crazy, er, really excited people on facebook with their elaborate Elf schemes?? That will not be us, thank you very much! I don't have time for that sort of thing!!

My aunt found this in a good deal and gave it to us and Eliana immediately wanted it and was very happy it was a girl:) I whipped her up a little Christmas skirt because we can't have naked elves around our house! She will hide in some different spots so the kids can find her in the morning. They already adore that kind of game, especially Eliana and have been playing it with stuffed animals and toys lately. Kind of a fun little thing to do.

Now off to bed with me!

No comments:

Followers