Monday, December 3, 2012

Silly Girl!


This morning I was getting Eliana's breakfast ready and chatting to her as I prepared it, as usual. I came to the table carrying her pancake and said, "I'm bringing your breakfast and Mama is...." And I paused just long enough for her to sneak in a word.

"Twouble! Mama is twouble!" Boy, she's a smart one! We tease her often, telling her she is trouble because she's such a stinker! She made me laugh:)

This afternoon, she fought her nap until late and I had to leave her at home with B while I picked the boys up from school and took them to basketball. When we got back and I was making dinner, she looked up at me and said, "Mama! Nap!"

I said, "Oh, you did take a nap finally, didn't you?" She smiled and said, "Pyer nap. Bwanket nap." (Pacifier nap.) It's a silly game we play when she is starting her 2 year old obstinence and refuses to do something.  I make a silly joke and ask her if her stuffed animals or something around her is ready to take a nap. She thinks it's funny and will answer me yes or no. Sometimes her bed takes a nap or her fan, her blanket or her pillow:)

She makes me smile!

No comments:

Followers