Thursday, December 6, 2012

How Would You Catch The Gingerbread Man?

Zakkai is doing such a great job learning to read and write in Kindergarten! Our house is completely overrun with papers from school though. The boys each bring home at least 5 pieces of paper per day. That's 50 pieces of paper a week!!

I can't keep every bit of homework or masterpiece that the boys bring home but I do try to keep special ones or samples of their progress.

This is a pretty cute one that Zakkai brought home today:


How Would You Catch The Gingerbread Man?

"I would set a oven in the mitl of the path and would set the oven for tin minus and the gingrbred man would be cotin."

(I would set a oven in the middle of the path and would set the oven for ten minutes and the gingerbread man would be caughtin. (a.k.a. caught:)

I love this!

No comments:

Followers