Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012!!

 We've had 3 Christmas parties so far, with one more still to go! On Christmas Eve, we got to spend a really nice time with Ben's mom, a.k.a Grandma!


Here's Missy Girl wearing her brand-new Minnie Mouse backback! She has loved opening presents this year:) Her favorite toy from Grandma was a really cute tea party set! We drank lots of pretend tea that afternoon..


The boys got some brand-new Angry Birds slippers from Grandma! Now they can have toasty feet in our drafty home!


To say Zakkai was thrilled with his Leapfrog Explorer, would be an understatement! He brings it everywhere we go now:)


Christmas Eve night, the boys opened up their new pajama pants I made for them:) Missy fell asleep on the way home from the Christmas Eve service and I wasn't able to get a picture of my 3 in their finery:( boo.



The munchkin slept til 8 on Christmas morning! Then she got to open her stocking. Ben is doing his impression of....well, I can't tell you but he's bad is all I can say!


We got all ready, packed up our presents and brunch contributions and headed over to my mom's on Christmas morning to spend time with family and open more presents! The kiddos each staked out a spot and surrounded themselves with their loot:)


We went around and let them open a gift one at a time, youngest to oldest.


They got some really fun stuff!


My wonderful grandparents!!


My sis and her hubs!
 

I at least snuck in a quick picture (or two) before we crashed for the night last night.


It was a super fun couple of days but really tiring! Today we have been stuck inside with a winter storm wreaking havoc outside. At least we got our "white Christmas" the day after....

So thankful for all of our blessing!

No comments:

Followers